Monday, March 26, 2012

Prague and Dresden


 Tara and me in front of the Dresden opera house.

 No dryers. We're roughing it big time.

 The John Lennon Wall

 Outside of Prague Castle.

 The American Embassy in Prague! The second most secure street in the city. 

 Part of the Berlin Wall in Dresden's brand new WWII Museum. So cool!
 Standing on the St. Charles Bridge at sunrise.
It was so beautiful!

Outside the Jewish Quarter in Prague. 




I can’t believe we’re starting our third week in Europe! It has already gone by so fast, and I know it’s just going to get faster!  I am amazed by how quickly Olomouc became home.  Though there are definitely things I miss about America, I haven’t been homesick at all. This last weekend our group made our first journey outside of Olomouc.  We spent three days in Prague and one day in Dresden.  As always we were going non-stop and were ready to be back in our flats Sunday evening.  Overall, both cities were big, beautiful, and full of people who spoke English! 

No comments:

Post a Comment